when purchasing courses
How does it work?
Many hundreds of companies and organizations keep their training catalog up-to-date on a daily basis with data from EDU-DEX. This is often provided by an external party. Almost all of these network partners are affiliated with EDU-DEX, because they and their customers benefit from reliable and up-to-date information.
In EDU-DEX, customers can make their own selection of data (or have them made):
- which suppliers training and education
- which programmes from such suppliers
- what data about such programmes
With this data you can update your own LMS or catalogue every single day.
What does it cost?
For Network partners there are no costs involved when using data from EDU-DEX.
- Generic Information brochure for users of training information
- EDU-DEX in 100 words
- Review the list of EDU-DEX participants
- Registration form customer
Watch the animation film below to learn more about EDU-DEX benefits (1,5 min.).
Please find your solution here
EDU-DEX is reknowed for its rapid replies to queries from clients. The first options below provide you 24/7 with answers within a few minutes. More info about support can be found here.
FAQ / customers
What is an XML file?
Customers need a so-called API to convert the data from the EDU-DEX-XML to the fields in their own database.
Can I influence the content and format of my EDU-DEX-XMLs?
Format : the customer can choose from different formats:
- all programme details of all selected providers in a single XML-file
- per supplier a separate XML-file with all programme details
- only for Network Partners: a directory file for each trainer, in which a separate XML-file for each programme